I swore to myself I would not do it again.
But, I am.
That’s right. This weekend I am for sale. Really! As part of the Relay for Life, I’ve accepted a position in a mysterious device known as a “Kissing Booth” during this weekend’s fund raising Star Trek party. I’ll be accepting Linden Dollars in exchange for.... for, well, you’ll have to find out.
I’m not the only person submitting to the whims of Kissing Booth customers, check out these other SL personalities who will also butter up their lips:
- Writer and Blogger Hamlet Au of New World Notes
- Blogger and Supermodel Tymmerie Thorne of Girl Wonder Speaks
- The infamous virtual comedian SecondLie Scribe
- Podcaster Gomem DeSoto
- Media Whiz and First Question Host Pooky Amsterdam
- Songstress and Crap Mariner's Sister Beth Odets
- Copper Robot host Mitch Wagner
- SL Podcast Network Emperor Stuart Warf
- and a real Klingon!
Truthfully, last years episode was a tremendous amount of fun for everyone, as you can see in my report. I’m hoping to have the same effect this year.
You probably want to know when and where the party takes place. It begins at 11:30AM SLT on Sunday, May 24th in Chatrez. When does it end? Hah, how much lip gloss do I have? Here’s the direct SLURL for your convenience. Hope to see you there!